Sunday, June 7, 2009

mia



My sweet little bookworm...

Sorry we have been a little MIA lately...
Here is a brief overview of happenings at the Alexander house...
1. I have started my internet class and my first face to face class starts tommorrow.
2. We went to the baby dr...YAY! But it was too soon to hear baby dos's sweet heart beat...we are going back a week from Tuesday! Dr. Johnson said the fact that I am still feeling so sick is a good sign...bring on the nausea!!
3. Dixon is growing like crazy...I had tons of pictures to prove it...however...the memory card they were taken on is not working in the computer...hopefully we will figure it out and they will be up SOON!
4. We have been to the pool a few times and Adam has been hauling Dixon around town with his new bike and trailer...which they both love!

No comments: