Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Who is Nikole Harmon?

Thanks Micaela...I would love to further introduce Nikole Harmon to the blogosphere...
She met Aunt Tasha when they were both in college. They were roomies when they lived dowtown and were two single ladies living it up! She has an amazing vintage style and hopes to open up a vintage clothing shop someday. She is extremely laid back and awesome to work with!

She truly is an amazing photographer...if you would like her info..contact me.


Apparently I feel my best look is hair to the camera...face at Dixon. I didn't realize it until now that 5 out of the 6 pictures I picked are me looking at Dixon. It really is my best look.






ps
Nikole also shot Aunt Maddy's senior pics which turned out amazing...if I do say so myself...

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Hey Kendra - Yes, please leave me info for Nikole. Those are wonderful pictures. I also have a little sister who needs some senior pics done as well. My e-mail address is laceyhash@mchsi.com or you can just leave it on my blog. Thanks!