Friday, December 18, 2009

blue eyed bathing boy



Do not let this smiling blue eyed bathing baby boy fool you...he has been causing some major waves in the tub. Which has led to my new rule...no bath until he has had a poopy dipe. There was a pooptastrophe in our home the other night that involved a poop covered boy, couch, and bathroom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have made my list and I am checking things off slowly but surely...
There are just so many things I had wanted to get done before Christmas and baby dos and if the little darling holds off a few more days, I might be ready!

My research project has been accepted and next week I will be able to submit my comp test...It looks like I really might graduate this spring!

I am still feeling pretty good...I have just started to have intense heartburn! My feet are starting to resemble clubs...it is all coming back to me now! ;)

This weekend we have two Christmas celebrations, one at my dad' s and another at Grandma Karen's, it will be a fun fulled busy weekend!

In breaking news...I have my own camera again...get ready for tons of Dixon pics...not in a blue striped shirt...;) My mom and Adam both contributed to get me a fancy one...Now just to learn how to work it! :)

1 comment:

The Lynam's said...

how fancy of a camera are we talking here!?!? Such a cutie!!!