Sunday, December 13, 2009

my dad.



I know, I know, everyone thinks that their dad is the greatest.
But I am telling you my dad is pretty awesome.
He works (too) hard to provide for his family.
He has made many sacrifices for us and is always willing to help.
Today is his birthday, so I just wanted to share this little story...

When Dixon was sick and I was with him in the hospital here in town. My dad was out working on grain bins, but came into town to make sure we were ok. We were in the room for about 30 minutes and then we had to leave for some tests, I noticed my dad didn't have his boots on, he was just in his socks. When I asked them why, he said. "They were awful muddy, so I left them at the door."

Isn't he the best?

:)

Happy Birthday Dad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you have a great dad and I have a great brother!