Wednesday, March 17, 2010

of bumblerides and pooposhima.


After contemplating it for almost a year, reading ALL reviews, asking for a TON of advice, testing out many models, and saving my pennies, I finally purchased a double stroller. I went with a Bumbleride Indie Twin in orange. I know that these are a little pricey, but I did find a deal, and have a gift card. Where there is a will there is a way! Plus we use our stroller a TON in the summer, so it will be money well spent!

Here is a little looksy...



Now...what you do not what a little looksy at is what we experienced last night at our home. If Dixon’s diapers are poopsplosions, then last night Breckin had Pooposhima. Not to be out done by his older brother. I do not want to get to graphic for you all out there who are not accustomed to cleaning feces off of places you could never imagine. However, I will tell you that it was EVERYWHERE (walls (yes plural), floor, toybox, changing table, clothing, me, him, hair, crib, ect). I do not know how this happened, but I think this may have something to do with it.



4 comments:

Micaela said...

LOVVVVVVE the stroller!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

o.m.g

Rachel said...

Ohhhh I love the stroller!!! I had the phil in teds which I LOVE! But I also think a side by side would be great for being outside where you don't have to worry about space. Can't wait to see you precious boys in it. :)

Brooke said...

What is it with your boys and their poop?!?! I can only imagine the discussions you will be having as they get older!

Love the stroller!