Tuesday, March 30, 2010

tres


Today sweet baby Breckin is three months old.


He is truly one of the most precious babies on the planet.



He is not sleeping though the night. I am secretly loving those extra minutes I get to spend with the little man.






Around our house he is better know as Brex or Baby Brother.



He enjoys being in his swing most of all.


After seeing how fast Dixon has grown and changed, I am enjoying every.single.baby.moment because I know that they grow WAY too fast! 

3 comments:

Missy... said...

ADORABLE! I was just thinking that I needed a few good pics to compare big brother and little brother. My conclusion...very similar BUT little Brex definitely has his own look! Love him!

Rachel said...

Oh my...could he be any cuter!!! I love that first picture. :) I'm with you, now that I've had my second, I'm really trying to cherish each moment with little Natalie because they grow up so quickly!!

Anonymous said...

I need all of these pictures form my collection ASAP!!! He is PERFECT!!!
~Auntie Tashi