Sunday, March 14, 2010

I

I never meant to go over TWO weeks between blog posts...

I have meant to post about how smiley and coo-y Breckin has been lately...

I have also meant to tell all of you of our mini vacay to Spencer, in which we all, minus Breckin, ended up with the flu...

I have meant to post about our hard drive crashing and how my computer hero Adam was able to recover all of our files and beloved pictures...

I have meant to tell you all about how Dixon and I have been going to a Mommy and Me gymnastics class...

I fully intended on writing a post on Breckin at two months and telling you how much I think he looks like Dixon...

I would love to write a post about our awesome family trip to Des Moines yesterday...

But I am tired and stressed. I had no idea how hard it would be to work, take care of two baby boys, finish my masters, do laundry, do dishes, keep half way picked up, and blog...

For now I will leave you with a picture of Kayla when she came to visit our little family...



And soon I will update you on all of the happenings of our family. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i made the blog!! what a lovely family picture..cant wait to see you all again next month!

Micaela said...

what about you running out of gas.....that would be a good blog