Friday, January 21, 2011

juiceheads.



I have reached a major milestone in my life, a turning point, if you will. I have no interest in watching the new season of Jersey Shore. For those of you who thought you knew me, I apologize. Could it be that I am maturing? That my motherly instincts are kicking in and I would just die if my children acted like that?

While I will still catch the main (most disgusting) points from each episode on "The Soup" each Friday night, I no longer feel the need to set the DVR. 

Sorry Snooki, The Situation and everyone else, but these are the only Juiceheads for me.






Photobucket

2 comments:

Missy... said...

Ha! I couldn't agree more! However, I'm totally obsessed with Teen Mom right now! :)

BTW, Looove the new sig!

Adam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.