Monday, January 24, 2011

let it snow!


I mean, I don't really know what everyone is complaining about this winter. When else can you leave a fountain pop in your car overnight and have it taste better in the morning?  Getting to have random days off of school. Having an excuse to dress my children in shark hats and mittens. These are reason enough for me to heart winter. Big time. As if I did not need another reason Dixon loves to play in the snow. Getting all dressed up to go out there, not so much. But we are working on that part.


While Breckin watched with mama from the comfort of our living room, Dixon and daddy walked, threw snowballs, made snow angels, and promptly came in asking for hot cocoa. 




Judging by the following photos, it's hard to tell who likes to play out in the snow more... ;)



Photobucket

No comments: