Thursday, January 27, 2011

my mom is in jail.

{I knew that would get your attention.}

My mom is not really in jail. 

{Have you met my mom?} ;)

She is doing a fundraiser for MDA in support of a student at her school where she is principal, who has muscular dystrophy. She cares so much about all of her kids at school, but his fundraiser is near and dear to her heart. And what is near and dear to her is near and dear to me. And what is near and dear to me is near and dear to my loyal blog readers. Right? Right. 

So even if it is just $5, please consider donating to my mom's bail. 

My mom is in jail for MDA. 

{Isn't she great?}
Click on the link above.

{The blue words, Grandma Patty.}

;)

1 comment:

thesmiths1013 said...

How terrible is it that I didn't know your mom was the middle school principal???? That's great! (your mom being principal..me not knowing is major fail!)