Thursday, November 20, 2008

I like to oat oat oat...


opples and banonos....

A little Raffi anyone? I don't know if good old Raffi is still around...I don't even really remember him from my childhood. I DO know all of his songs however, because Aunt Maddy LOVED Raffi when she was a little one!

That has been a popular song around our house latley, with Dixon's love for fruit. He especially likes apples and bananas! This is quite the contraption that you put the bananas (or other food) in the mesh top and let them go at it. Although it is a little messy...it keeps him busy for a while and he loves his bananas!



7 comments:

rachel said...

I love apples and banaynays too!!!

Missy... said...

Ok, here's a question...how on earth does one keep those little mesh thingies clean?!?! I can not for the life of me get all the banana out of them -- by hand, in the dishwasher, etc. I swore them off because I was so annoyed! However, if you have a solution I NEED to know! :-)

Anonymous said...

Is that thing sanitary??? And... I LOVE Raffi :) :)

Adam said...

What is a Raffi?

Anonymous said...

He's sooo hansome!!!!!
~Tashi

Anonymous said...

i love love love this! cutest little boy ever....

G Gm K said...

Finally got to your site precious boy Love you G Gma K