Monday, November 3, 2008

Not me Monday!

**Don't forget to head over to mycharmingkids.net to read more Not Me's...you are not alone!**


I do not still have bags to unpack from the trip I did not take over a week ago!

I did not threaten to leave my husband if he didn't stop playing video games...nope. I would never overreact like that!

I did not lose my phone for the 500th time, turn it in to phone insurance, only to find it my purse 10 minutes ago!

I was definitely NOT semi obsessed with the birth of Stellan ( also from MckMama @ mycharmingkids.net) this past week. I did not sit at school CONSTANTLY refreshing my computer to get the latest updates.

When Stellan was born healthy...I did NOT tell everyone at school, like I actually knew the family. That would be border line stalker!

I did not get 11 hours of sleep on Saturday night and still require a nap on Sunday. Day light savings time did NOT get to me...

4 comments:

Takin' time to smell the flowers! said...

Great Not me post! I don't ever do similar things:)

Anonymous said...

did dixon vote for obama?! who is stellan? i am confused. miss you xoxo

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the not Me's...its my fav!! I have everyone at work hooked!!

Tashie

Adam said...

I hate the not me mondays posts