Monday, November 24, 2008

Not Me! Monday



I did NOT spend the later part of last week devising a plan to take down target.com (minus Kayla!), for what they have done to me and my car seat fairytale!

I did NOT then realize that there was no way one mad mom could do such a thing...and shop at Target Wednesday to pick up ONLY necessities. ;)

Dixon has NOT started to wake up in the middle of the night SCREAMING again...NOPE, didn't I tell you that he has been sleeping ALL night?

I have not seriously contemplated not putting our tree up because Dixon will surely TEAR IT DOWN! Because he as become a CRAWLING, GRABBING MONSTER!

I did not then decide that we would put our tiny tree on our tiny table, in our tiny house...NOPE Adam and I eat at the table every night, and there is PLENTY of room in our home to put the tree!

Head on over to MckMama's blog to read her HILARIOUS LIST and many others from across the country at www.mycharmingkids.net!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you customize that bulleye yourself on photoshop!?

All Things Family said...

Nice bullseye on Target! Thanks for your comments on our blog. I love your not me's...Target is basically unavoidable, but I had sworn them off after my baby registry issues. we loved the mesh teethers as well....frozen grapes!

Junita said...

Your little is darling. Ours isn't one for sleeping either. Great not mes!

Anonymous said...

I did NOT cringe when I too had to go to Target for necessary supplies...

also, I did NOT take an hour nap in the nurse's office during my double planning today. Nope. I know that would be completely psycho of me. Oh, and I did NOT contemplate the whole Christmas tree thing... due to the dogs!

Dee said...

LOL...we went ahead and put our tree up tonight! Evan's busy taking ornaments off! I've already said NO 500 times! ;-)

Rachel said...

Hey I've been meaning to tell you you may want to check out ebay for Britax carseats. I got my daughters Boulevard "new in box" for about $100 off normal price. I would never buy a used carseat but there are tons of new ones posted...I love ebay! You won't find one for a cheap as Target had them posted but it's better that paying retail and they are great carseats.