Monday, November 10, 2008

Not me Monday!


I was not seriously worried after reading Mckmama's post about taking a break that she would not do her Not Me Mondays!

I should not be working on an IEP that is due today, as I am typing my Not Me Mondays...

I definitely did not buy scratch tickets last week, because I thought that I could really win big.

I did not print my handouts for my college class in pink and wear a pink shirt...that would be WAY too cutesy elementary school teacher for me...

I did not think it was even a little bit funny when Dixon was doing his noises during the entire church service...

I would NEVER and I mean NEVER let my dishes pile up so high that when I finally went to do them it took two loads in the dishwasher.

I did not feel a hint of sadness when I learned that the Girls Next Door were all breaking up...because I do NOT like that show...it is FILTH!

Make sure to check out MckMama's at www.mycharmingkids.net...to see what moms across the world did NOT do last week!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwww...and he IS a doll for sure! I say, let him make noises in church. LOL

erin said...

the 2 dishwasher loads of dishes is definitely not a weekly occurance at my house!

T said...

Love the pink paper and shirt!! Oh, I have NOT done that with the dishes either!

Kameron said...

I had the same dish problem last week. The sad part is, I really should have just hand washed the second load while the first load was running, but I was too lazy!! I love the hat Dixon is wearing in your header!!

Julie said...

I was not upset about "The Girls Next Door" either. :)

laura bacon said...

I would 'never' watch the girls next door either. And, I do not wonder what is going to happen to Bridgett. And, I could never imagine "Puffin" getting new girlfrieds. Nope, not me!! That show is just nasty! : )

Kirsty said...

LOL we never ever watch anything trashy at our place;-)

Love that you didn't do the pink tee and handouts!! (bet they loved it just quietly)

Liz said...

My dishes aren't like that RIGHT NOW! Great Not Me's...
I love your background and the picture of Dixon at the top is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Kenny... you have now started a trend of "Not me Monday comments!" Bravo! BTW... I did NOT get mad over GND either... and I did NOT secretly wish for them to get back together for my viewing pleasure. As for the pink... oy vey!

Rachel said...

I enjoyed reading your "not-me's!" Especially the IEP one, I too was blogging instead of doing my conference reports the other night, too funny! :)