Monday, November 17, 2008

Not Me! Monday


I did not buy **4** Britax car seats last night from Target.com...I CAN pass up a bargain and I do NOT act like a maniac when I am presented with a clearance.

I did NOT proceed to text everyone I know with a small child, to let them know of the steal...not me, I can control myself!

Everyone at my house was NOT sick for the past 6 days...nope "we are just fine!"

I did NOT tell my mom she did not need to come over and then I did NOT call my mom a bawling mess because everyone was at my house was sick, and I needed my MOM!

I was not so out of my mind that my mom had to call in sick for me to school...NO, I can control my emotions and I do not overreact.

I did NOT snap at my husband more than once for his simple requests when he was sick...NOPE, I know how it felt to be that sick and I would never snap at my husband!

I did not go through every crib sheet in our house and then I did NOT start lying blankets over the swing and letting Dixon sleep in there.

Need more Not Me! Mondays?? Head on over to MckMama's blog at www.mycharmingkids.net
:)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did NOT call you after your text to say I couldn't find the carseats, and I did NOT proceed to buy 2 of those same carseats... when I don't even have the baby yet :)

Julie said...

Are you the one that bought out the car seats? LOL! :) My friend emailed me about them, but when I checked they were sold out. Target must've made an error on the price! They were ridiculously cheap!!

Unknown said...

I must know, how much were these ridiculously cheap carseats? I also have trouble passing up a good bargain.

heidi said...

I got one of those too!! I heard a rumor that Target isn't going to honor the price!!! Wouldn't that suck??

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

oh no...being sick is no fun!!! I wish I had known about that seat my littlest guy is too big for his current seat and we are on the hunt...ah well....hope you are all feeling better!!

Rachel said...

so how much were they? I'm dying to know....I would have bought several too!

Adam said...

they were 40 or 60 dollars. i think they posted at 80% off

Anonymous said...

target.com must PAY for cancelling my car seat order!!! I am so mad at them!!! Did you get the email?