Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Daddy Days



As most of you know Tuesdays and Wednesdays are considered "Daddy Days" around the Alexander house. On these special days Mommy heads off to work and leaves the boys of the house to spend some quality time together.

I am sure that there are many hilarious things that happen in our house on Tuesdays and Wednesdays that I never hear about...However, when I came home a couple weeks ago here is what I saw....

As I pulled into the driveway I saw Adam and Dixon waving at me through the window (as usual). As I stepped out of my car, I saw that Adam appeared to be wearing some ahem strange attire. He was wearing athletic shorts, no shirt, and the kicker, my long turquoise beaded necklace. When I questioned why he was wearing my jewelry, he looked at me like I was the crazy one and said, "Because Dixon likes to chew on it."

Duh...what was I thinking.

2 comments:

The Lynam's said...

HILARIOUS!!!! I can only imagine what Daddy Days will bring with Sean!

Rachel said...

So funny! But seriously that is really nice that they get days like that together...my husband works a lot and has NEVER spent a whole day alone with Abs. It's also nice so then your man knows how much work it is!!