Sunday, February 22, 2009

Rest while you can little man!



Here is Dixon in a rare sleeping moment...
He is resting up while he has a chance...we have a hetic week at the Alexander house!
Tuesday Adam is going with his work friends to a hockey game.
Bright and early Wednesday morning Adam is taking me to get a liver biopsy (more on that in a moment).
Wednesday night Adam has volleyball.
Thursday I am going to "Legally Blonde: The Musical" with mom and sisters.
Friday we will have a chance to catch our breath and Saturday Max is coming for an overnight.
Not to mention that Grandpa Don is starting on our bathroom this week. We are TOTALLY redoing it! WOOT!
************************************************************************************

Ok about the biopsy...I have been having high liver enzymes since last October. I have done many tests and had a countless number of blood samples. On Wednesday I am going in to have a liver biopsy. They will put a small needle in through my side and pull out a sample of my liver (too weird!). I am very nervous, mostly for my LOW pain tolereance. I am confindent that everything will be just fine. However, I am asking that all of my wonderful blogosphere friends would pray that everthing goes smootly Wednesday morning!



6 comments:

jfrank said...

definitely be praying for you for wednesday!! Hope all goes well.

The Lynam's said...

I will definitely pray for you on Wednesday!!!

Missy... said...

You're in our prayers, Kendra! Let us know if you need anything!

The Lynam's said...

By the way, I forgot to say, your son looks like a little angel sleeping there. You and Adam are so blessed.

Anonymous said...

Two Wubba Nobs in one bed??? He's got it made in the shade:)

I'll be thinking about you ken!!!

~Tashi

Anonymous said...

Aren't they so cute (and quiet) when they are sleeping...and then they wake up and they are SOOOOOO loud. Maybe that's just mine...
I'll be praying and thinking about you.