Friday, February 20, 2009

Oh how I love thee...


UGGS!
I have been obsessed with Ugg boots since the day they came out five years ago and were selling for $250 on ebay, because you could not buy them anywhere! Even though people have said they are out or old...I have never abandoned my love for Ugg boots! I will not even tell you how many pair I own...but I love each and every one of them, light pink, dark pink, orange, blue, black, brown!
This is my newest obsession...the turquoise ones!
Where there is a will there's a way!!!

1 comment:

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Where there is a will, there is a way. I believe in your ability to achieve Ugg greatness.

Day 3 of the Where’s Wenda? Contest is here. Today I am visiting all of the SITStas that commented on Three Bay B Chicks. That means you! Thanks so much for stopping by and for being a great SITSta!

-Wenda