Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Me! Monday


It's time again for the blog carnival that is Not Me! Mondays. If you want to join in, or just want to read what so many others did NOT so this past week...head on over to My Charming Kids!

Yesterday I did not head off to church and wind up in front of Dan and Gayle's house (Adam's parents, where Dixon goes on M,Th,F)!! No...I am always thinking clearly, and would never wind up somewhere totally out of my way!

I did not turn 26! this past week...and not mention it to anyone! I am totally fine with my birthdays and do not pout like a pre teen when my birthday rolls around.

I have not gotten multiple of my friends following MckMama too! Don't worry I really will NOT out you on my blog...which tens of people read every day!

Last week I did not have all 14 bottles dirty in the sink at once...I always keep up on cleaning bottles and would never take a break THAT long!

I am NOT dying to know what the prize might be that MckMama is giving out to a lucky Not Me'er!

I have not been tivoing The Soup lately and watching it at least twice, so I can catch and remember each joke...to retell later!

SHEESH! What a relief...now it's your turn!

By your, Brooke...I mean you!
1. Start your own blog.
2. Let's see those Not Me's!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking about it...You and Missy have set the bar pretty high!

Anonymous said...

Haha this is a really fun looking meme!