Thursday, February 12, 2009

Online Shopping = Bliss

As I search for the perfect outfit for Dixon to take his ONE YEAR pictures in ( I know it is still 2 months away, but I have been looking for the past month!), I came across one of my all time favorite shopping websites. I would lay on the couch for hours searching this site. It is truly amazing. It pulls the best items from various other sites and puts them all together onto one!
Ok....be prepared to waste at least an hour...



Here it is...

www.shopstlye.com


ENJOY!

PS...Any suggestions for the ONE YEAR pics?!?!
I know...there are bigger issues in the world...but my blog, so I pick the issues.
:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!! Thanks for sharing the website for online shopping. I will certainly visit..

Adam said...

dirt mover shirt!
and sheriff im in charge!