Saturday, March 5, 2011

is this thing on?

Here are two real time pics of the men of the hour. 
One just before his shower, and one right after his. 
Yes, my almost three year old still has wubba...but you may notice that the whole paci is cut off...
He still likes to hold it to his cheek and snuggle. 
And throw it out of his crib and scream for it. 
And yes, my almost three year old is still in his crib. 
{Is this ok?}
He seems to like it and has never climbed out. 
But I think it is time. 
Big boy bed time. 
While we are on the almost three year old I also need to say he hates everything potty, underwear, ect. 
This could be interesting. 
Stay tunned. 
He is also wearing his Star Wars shirt, who are his guys of the week. 
Two weeks ago was Bat man. 
Last week was helicopters.
Why yes, that is laundry on the top of my couch and I am pretty sure it has been there for at least six days.

Oh and yes it does appear that Breckie needs a hair cut, doesn't it?
And his hair is mighty red in that pic, in real life it appears much more strawberry blonde. 
I am holding off on the haircut with hopes of little toddler curls. 
Pretty sure it is not going to happen, except for when he gets out of the shower and I scrunch it up. 
I may need to use mousse. 
And possibly a diffuser. 
He is working on some major teeth. Major. 
All to no avail. 
I am pretty sure D had most of his teeth by his age. 
He also refuses to walk. 
On his feet that is, because he does walk {and dance for that matter} on his knees. 
It is almost spring break and you have no idea how grateful I am. 
No idea. 
We are not going anywhere major, but I am planning some small adventures, for my small men. 

I am having a wedding shower for my sister, Tasha. 
It will not be as big as the shower of the century. 
But it IS Tiffany themed. 
Normally I am not a theme kind of girl. 
Unless the the theme is T and CO, that is. 






No comments: