Sunday, March 13, 2011

what's on my playlist

We've been having some changes lately at the Alexander house.

One of them has been our church.

I had been feeling the tug for a while now. To attend a newer church in our town and I can not tell you how much I am loving it. There are a ton of kids and a lot of people our age.

The timing has been amazing and I just feels great to be a part of it.

Here is one of the songs that we sing. I can not tell you how much it speaks to me right now. Plus, I think it fits the blog theme pretty darn well too. 

I must say though, it is not as good here as it is at church, the worship team does awesome, and I can barely hear myself belting it out. 
;)

3 comments:

Micaela said...

WHERE YOU GUYS GOING?? HEY I LISTEN TO THE CHRISTIAN STATION ALL THE TIME-I'M USUALLY SINGING THOSE SONGS OVER THE "COOL" SONGS

Missy... said...

There's nothing better than finding a church that just "fits!" YAY!

And Hold On is my fav right now, too!

Missy... said...

*ahem* Hold US TOGETHER, I meant. :)