Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mr. Potato Head is a sass pot and other unrelated thoughts.


As I look at these pictures, I can't help but share a few thoughts.

1. Breckie will sit for two whole showings of Toy Story I. 

2. Because I have seen it so many times I have noticed that Mr. Potato Head (pictured) is quite the sass pot. 
Did you know he asks Slink, "Did you take stupid pills this morning?"
And when he thinks that Slink is kissing up to Woody, he removes his lips and puts them on his rear. 
Vulgar, I tell you. 
Still, we watch it everyday, sometimes twice. 

3. My floors are dirty, this is typical. At least once I day I think to myself, "I wish I was a better homemaker."
It is not my fault, this is just not the way I was programmed. Tasha got the homemaker gene straight from Grandma Patty, the same one that Aunt Darcy inherited.
I often wish I was one of those people, who "can not go to bed with a messy house."
Obviously I am not.

 4. Breckie is darn cute and these striped fleece pants make him even cuter. 
I am so glad I bought the next size up for next winter, as well. 

5. I am really glad we went to all of that work this summer to have our hard wood floors refinished. Now I no longer have to strategically crop photos to hide the rough spots. 

6. Both boys love the new Weebles (pictured) and the playhouse that Grandma Wendy got them for Christmas. Breckin especially loves to push them around the floor and chase after them. 



7. Don't you just love the bottom of little baby feet, they are so soft, sweet and scrumptious.

8. Is it me or does Breckie look at least 10, the way he is laying on his tummy and kicking his legs? Can't. 

9. Today I registered Dixon for pre school. kmn. Of course, I didn't realize that it takes an act of congress to enroll your child in pre school and I did not bring four of the five needed documents.

10. It is snowing here today and I like it. It makes me feel like it is ok to stay inside, watch Toy Story twice and lay on the couch. 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Adam said...

what happened to the weebles?