Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fine at nine!


Today is Dixon's BIG 9 month birthday!
We took him in for his check up this afternoon and he had to get 2 shots...but he is a trooper and only cried for a minute...and now is back to his mad man self...
I had the usual list of 378 questions...
Does he eat enough?
Does he #2 enough?
Do I really have to let him cry it out?
Why cant I get any snot with the snot sucker?
ECT ECT ECT

The good news is he is growing strong!

Here are the stats:
18.03 lbs (25th %ile)
29.5 inches (85 %ile)

7 teeth



1 side of his head getting curls...



And of course, as always, he is PERFECT from head to toe!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Don't you love going to well checks and bragging about your little one! :) The shots are always hard though. Love the pic of his curls and I can't believe how many teeth it has!

BTW...we are back at square one with the whole sleep issue here...she's been either sick or on vacation for the last month so she's back in bed with us again...ugh! I don't know if I can start all over again with the crying...it's so hard! How's your man's sleep habits going?

Anonymous said...

he is perfect!!
xoxo

Rachel said...

He only wakes up once a night!!! That's awesome! My little one is up like every hour and if she's not laying next to me when she wakes up she totally freaks out! I wouldn't even worry about once a night...now I'm jealous. Hope your having a snow day like we are. :)

The Lynam's said...

I la la la LOVE the little red curls coming!! We MUST get together soon!