Monday, January 12, 2009

Not Me! Monday


I did not spend 1.5 hours wandering aimlessly around TJ Maxx yesterday. My mom had Dixon and I had just dropped off Max at his house. It was 1.5 hours of retail bliss. :)

We do not have 467 toys strung around our entire house and Dixon does not choose to play with spoons, cords, remotes, dog toys/bones, ect...

I did not have to stand up and go to the back of the church 3 times (and my mom once) because Dixon would NOT sit still and kept begging (grunting) to be put down on the ground to crawl around!

I did not have a dream about MckMama and her MSC. In my dream I was not at there house chatting it up with MckMama and helping her with her MSC. That would be borderline stalker.

I did not get excited for the new Real World season that started last week. No, I am 25 (too old to even apply), a mother and do not spend my nights watching reality TV, especially not MTV.

Phew...Glad that is off my chest...Do you need to confess? Write your own! Or just head on over to MckMama's blog to see what hundreds of others are confessing!

8 comments:

Lacey said...

Hey Kendra - I'm having the same issues with the toys vs. everything that's not. My son likes the stereo, remotes, cell phones, etc. We even give him old phones and remotes that are exactly the same as the real ones and somehow he knows the difference. Ugh! Everytime I read your blog I think we're long lost twins. I am also a reality TV junkie. Thank goodness for my DVR because I would never get a chance to watch anything during regular hours. Hope you have a good week!

Melissa said...

Great Not me's...and I totally know what you mean about the toys; I swear, i don't know why I spend the money on buying toys!!

Wayne said...

great not me monday I found it very intresting

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you need to have another baby! Just cause you sound like such a good mommy already!

Many blessings-
Amanda

The Lynam's said...

Umm... I didn't watch Real World, either. And I didn't get excited for the 20 season review thing that was on, either.

Anonymous said...

I love reality tv too so I'm glad there are others out there like me!

Anonymous said...

Laguna beach prom was the best day of my life:)

Miss you sis!!!

~Auntie Tashi

Sara said...

I'm 29 and would still watch The Real World if I had cable. lol I don't blame you at all. And I vote that we put up a play area in the back of church for Dixon. If we put out a blanket or something in the corner, would he be content to crawl around there? I don't mind baby noises in church. I think it's good for us to remember that kids are around.