Sunday, January 25, 2009

In the blink of an eye



Alternately titled SOS!


I am seeking the help of my fellow bloggers...
I got a new camera from my lovely husband for Christmas.
There is one problem though...
The flash must be longer than on our other camera.
We often end up with pictures like this...



or this...


or sometimes this...



I have tried the various settings, but the flash always seems to catch Dixon with his eyes closed.

Is there another option, rather than no flash???

I am confident that someone out there in the blogosphere will be able to help with my situation!
If MckMama were to reciprocate my stalker status, I know she would know just what to do!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Too bad MckMama is off on a Caribbean Cruise...she surely would know what to do. I on the other hand don't know what to tell you, sorry.

Anonymous said...

haha that is so funny!! my camera does the same thing--remember when we were eating at chancers that day and the same thing happened?!

The Lynam's said...

My camera does it too... I hold the button 1/2 way down to get the focusing, then I click the pic. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

3 Bay B Chicks said...

I'm with Rachel. I have got nothing for you, my friend. However, if you manage to get MckMama to de-lurk and leave a comment, you will have earned my eternal respect!

-Francesca

Missy... said...

Wish I knew the answer to this question! Mine does the same thing! You should leave MckMama a comment...she says she reads them all! :-)