Thursday, January 15, 2009

San Fran....



Dixon's Auntie Rachel sent him this shirt when he was just a little baby...now it fits him perfect!
I'm sure Dixon will love San Francisco just as much as his mama does. I am so excited for the first time Rachel and I will be able to take him to The Rock...and my fav China Town!
It was ten years ago when Rachel and I were sitting by each other in Spanish class. She was too afraid to ask for my picture and I was too afraid to ask for hers...But one day we connected over plastic jewelry with rhinestones and we were never the same. We lived exactly 286 steps away from each other and wore out the path between our two houses.
It has been over a year now since we have seen each other and my heart aches...;(
She is coming back home this Spring or Summer to meet Dixon and laugh it up with his mama!
We love you Rach!!

1 comment:

rachel said...

KENNI!!!!! I miss you too!!!! Dont worry, this summer we will be sitting poolside :) Im counting the days...