Friday, April 3, 2009

The best $8 I have ever spent...



In the past two weeks I have spent the best $8 of my life, TWICE!

First at IKEA we got Dixon this doctor's office bead toy...which he LOVES...for only $8...and we don't even have to pay the co pay to play with it!

*************************************************************************************

I was searching online for MIRACLE cures for diaper rash...and found that many people recommended Bag Balm...which gets it's name because it was originally created for cold chapped cow udders. Luckily our small town pharmacy carries this miracle product...yes pharmacy. The same one with a fountain in the back with the best old fashioned cherry coke. The same pharamcy that allows 26 year olds to charge to their parents...carries Bag Balm for $8! Happy hineys at the Alexander house!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

we have those beads from IKEA too! Abigail LOVES them and I love IKEA!

Adam said...

meh. i talked to my friend the pharmacist and bag balm does nothing to cure a diaper rash, just keeps the skin isolated and dry. diaper rash was resolved by the earlier medicines.