Friday, April 10, 2009

Last year at this time...

We were still in "discussion" over baby names.

Dixon was due in one week.

I was sitting at home after waddling around Best Buy for Adam's birthday present.

We had NO idea when Dixon would decide to come, we were ANXIOUSLY awaiting his arrival.

I was sitting on the same couch watching The Soup and Adam was in bed (not everything has changed).

Adam and I could have never imagined how much our lives were about to change, for the better.

I was 500 sticks of butter heavier! (WW girls will know the conversion rate.)

I had just finished a LONG day at Stowe School!

We had no idea how much this little bear would make our hearts and our love grow exponentially.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One year! I can't believe it! Times change...and so do our asses! Congrats ken!
LOVE YA!
jen v