Thursday, April 9, 2009

In case you've missed us...

Here is a brief update on our lives...

* I have been working on the paper from HECK! From the Harvard Law School Ed. Research class I am taking. I just submitted it to my partner...so I feel like I can breathe again! Ahhhhh. Everyone in the Alexander house is glad that it is over with!

*Dixon is about to turn one! He is growing like crazy and it is SO hard to believe it one year ago that he was born. In some ways it seems like he has been with us forever and some ways it feels like time has gone so fast!

* Adam has just won the park and rec. volleyball championship and is ECSTATIC! He has done a great job (as always) helping out while I was a MAD woman trying to finish my paper!

No pics today...I don't even think I have had the camera out in a week! I am working on things for Dixon's birthday partieS and Easter! I'm sure next week with be picture and post filled!

Until then...

1 comment:

The Lynam's said...

Good job finishing your paper!! It is the BEST feeling in the world!

Happy Birthday Dixon!!!!!!!!!