Monday, April 20, 2009

March of Dimes...

I was so very fortunate to have such an easy pregnancy and delivery with a healthy baby. I am constantly grateful for this and do not forget for one day that we were incredibly lucky.
Dixon, and all babies are truly miracles, this is why I think it is so important to support organizations like the March of Dimes, an organization that strives for the day when all babies are born full term and healthy.

A sweet family here in town have a son Dixon's age, are walking in memory of their twin boys. I think it is an awesome way to support an organization like The March of Dimes, who have done so much for all of our babies!

Please consider sponsoring them in their walk!

There is a direct link to make a donation, on the right hand side of my blog.

You can also click HERE to get to Carrie's home page.

Here is Dixon's buddy Brooks, walking for his big brothers...

1 comment:

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Psst…remember me? We used to be such wonderful cyber-friends. I’d stop by your blog and comment, you’d stop by mine and comment. It was fun.

I think you even offered to come by my house, cook dinner, and watch my kids. No? Is that memory a little fuzzy for you?
It’s OK. I’ll get over it.

Such a fantastic cause you are supporting! I am just sorry that things are tight for us financially. I'd love to donate if I could.

-Francesca